Commissioned artwork from James V. West for Gary Con’s Autumn Revel 2020. This is a scene from Gary Con’s first tournament module, BL1, The Search for Darwah’s Temple. This scene is at the end of round one where the party faces off against an evil Harrumi sorceror who guards the magical portal to the Temple they seek far away in the heart of the Blighted Lands.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping