Gary Con is nothing without our Game Masters. Submit your events through Tabletop.events and help us make Gary Con more exciting with each game, with each year and get some specialty GM swag.
In addition to the joy of playing an awesome event and helping us celebrate a life well-played, we have a GM rewards program as a way to thank you for what you do for Gary Con:
- All participants who submit and successfully run at least one event (at least four hours long) will able to take advantage of our free GM tableside concierge service. Once every game session, a GC volunteer will come to your table to offer you a complimentary beverage and snack
- All GMs have access to the GM Lounge, a refuge for our hard working GMs where they can have a refreshment, use a printer, have table space to prep for a game or unwind in a comfy chair after a long adventure.
- GMs who submit and successfully run 8 hours will receive a Special GM Stadium Cup that good for both $1 soda and $3 Spotted Cow beer all convention long! And, of course, it entitles you to free beer during Happy Hour Friday and Saturday from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
- EARLY BIRD GETS THE WYRM. All GMs who submit 12 hours (or more) of events by November 1 will receive a certificate for 20% off Gary Con XII merchandise.
- GMs who submit and successfully run 16+ hours earn a $75 credit towards their badge for Gary Con XIII. Please make sure to turn in your sign-in sheets to Gary Con HQ daily so we can properly credit your events.
- GMs who submit and successfully run 18+ hours will get a uniquely designed GC XII GM t-shirt. This shirt is only available to GMs and will not be for sale at the convention
Note: GM rewards are reserved for GMs who submit their events as a part of the event catalog and are available for pre-registration for attendees. Games run during open gaming do not count toward total hours for GM rewards.